Activity 1 Checking Comprehension
- T reminds Ss of the sentences in the textbook and asks them to talk about what they learned last class in pairs.
With 100 won, you can give a child three bananas.
With 1000 won, you can buy a child a meal.
With 10000 won, you can send 30 pills to sick children in North Korea.
- Ss explain to each other the rules of the target structure, dative verbs.
S + Dative verbs + Indirect Object + Direct Object
S + Dative verbs + Direct Object + Preposition + Indirect Object
- Ss are asked to put the ideas they’ve shared together in groups.
- T checks whether it is correct or not with the whole class.
Activity 2 Practicing Target Structure
- T lets Ss in pairs write the sentences on the picture cards by using the given words(including davite verbs) and pictures.
- Ss are asked to complete all of the sentence cards for the Bingo game.
- T lets Ss share and check the answers in groups.
Activity 3 Playing Bingo Game
- T let Ss randomly put the sentence cards in each grid on the board.
- Ss present and tick the target sentences on the cards in turn.
- When Ss make 3 or 4 lines, they win the game.